Find your way to Fielder Farm...
Situated just 25 miles southeast of Burlington and its international airport, in the town of Huntington, the Fielder Farm is rural but not remote. The well-seasoned town road crew keeps the roads beautifully maintained and travelable year round. It’s a mere 10 miles to the lifts at Mad River Glen and another 5 to Sugarbush. Twenty minutes in the other direction is Bolton Valley and Stowe is just 45 minutes away.
- Take Exit 11 onto Rte. 2 towards Richmond.
- Turn right at the stop light onto Bridge Street
- As you pass the Round Church bear right and out of town on the Huntington Road
- As you pass through Huntington notice Beaudry's Store on your left and bear right and up on the Main Road
- At about 4 miles you will pass the large white barn belonging to the Jubilee Farm. Decrease your speed. You are entering Huntington Center
- Turn left on to Camels Hump Road.
- Pass between the large dairy barn on your right and the sugar house on your left and continue up the Camels Hump Road for about 2 miles.
- Turn left onto Fielder Road. Fielder Road is about 100 yards long and dead ends at the Barn.