Paying close attention to the details can make a big difference when it comes to using a kitchen day-to-day. The owners of the Barn are keen chefs who spent months cooking in this kitchen.
All the tools for the serious chef have been installed. Major Appliances include:
- 36" 4 burner Bosch gas cook top
- 30" Thermadore convection oven with temperature probe and complimenting microwave
- 22.6 cu. ft. "French Door" Stainless LG refrigerator with bottom drawer freezer and ice maker
- Bosch dishwasher (very quiet)
- Important Details:
- Cuisinart food processor
- KitchenAid 4qrt.standing mixer
- 56oz. KitchenAid blender
- Large pantry with rollout shelving
- Large collection of cutting boards and mixing bowls
- Full set of chef’s knives
- Large selection of stainless and enameled pots and pans
- Wok and bamboo steamer
- Dinnerware for 12, table linens and a unique selection of serving pieces
- Coffee maker, grinder, kettle, toaster, and much more!
The Kitchen combines elegance and functionality, blending Vermont granite and butcher block countertops, heart pine floors with stainless steel appliances and wood cabinets. The social space encourages casual interaction, and provides a bird’s eye view of the meadow and stream below.
The Kitchen is open to the Dining area and the view beyond. The extendable table allows seating for 10 with room for two more at the kitchen island.